Galilean Moons is a dual voltage controlled function generator and VCA pair.
Use it with, or without a Jupiter Storm to create a powerful percussion/effects synthesizer, or simply use its functions and VCAs like individual modules in your system.
- Two voltage controlled digital functions (envelopes), each normalised to their own low-distortion linear, DC-coupled voltage controlled amplifier
- Each envelope offers percussive attack/decay, attack/sustain/release or looping (LFO) mode
- Envelopes can each be linear or exponential
- Enables a new noise output, “XOR”, if plugged into a Jupiter Storm behind the panel. (everything besides the XOR output works with or without a Jupiter Storm!)
- VCA inputs are normalised to the newly-enabled XOR and main (“I”) output of Jupiter Storm when nothing else is plugged in
- The envelopes and VCAs can be fully utilised elsewhere in your system by plugging into the corresponding function’s jacks
- Great for synthesizing voltage controlled percussion and other effects